Receive newsletters each month with recipes, games, conversation starters, and so much more to help bring your family together at the dinner table! To sign up, simply enter your email address below. You can also send us a message at the bottom of this page! To share how your family is involved with this program and connect with others involved, use #KYDINNERTABLEPROJECT on Instagram and Facebook.
1. Wet your hands with clean, running water and apply soap.
2. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails with soap.
3. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
4. Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
5. Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
For more, go to: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
A program to eat together, have fun, and grow closer through conversation.
Many factors influence a person’s chance of developing a mental and/or substance use disorder. Effective prevention focuses on reducing those risk factors and strengthening protective factors.
Family dinner can be healthy and fun! It is also an important time to talk with your kids. Sharing meals together can increase academic performance, self-esteem, and a sense of resilience.
Want to just share your thoughts, an idea, or a recipe? Send us a message! Family is important and everyone's individual voice is too!
425 Broadway, Paducah, Kentucky 42001, United States