Receive newsletters each month with recipes, games, conversation starters, and so much more to help bring your family together at the dinner table! To sign up, simply enter your email address below. You can also send us a message at the bottom of this page! To share how your family is involved with this program and connect with others involved, use #KYDINNERTABLEPROJECT on Instagram and Facebook.
1. Track more than homework in your school planner. Include special events and doctors appointments! This will help you plan ahead.
2. Get into a routine. Routines change depending on each family member's schedule, but make sure homework makes the list every night!
3. Use class time wisely! This will allow for more free time in the afternoon.
4. Study a little every day. This will prevent you from having to cram for a test or rush through an assignment.
5. Create a distraction-free zone at home. No TV or electronics allowed!
It's hard getting back into the swing of things. Make sure you have these items on hand for a healthy and fillinf breakfast on the go!
A program to eat together, have fun, and grow closer through conversation.
Many factors influence a person’s chance of developing a mental and/or substance use disorder. Effective prevention focuses on reducing those risk factors and strengthening protective factors.
Family dinner can be healthy and fun! It is also an important time to talk with your kids. Sharing meals together can increase academic performance, self-esteem, and a sense of resilience.
Want to just share your thoughts, an idea, or a recipe? Send us a message! Family is important and everyone's individual voice is too!
425 Broadway, Paducah, Kentucky 42001, United States